Thursday, August 13, 2009

We Have Winners!

I was nominated for this award by my sister. I am so honored. I would like to thank her, my parents, my husband, my children, and my agent, and the academy... Oh, right.
Anyway, it's kind of fun to get an award, even if the giver is my sister. I'll take what I can get.

I like to read her blog myself, she has many adventures with her husband and kids with varied and particular issues. Yet she handles everything with an aplomb I am not blessed with.

There are some rules to this award:

1. Put the award on your blog
2. Include a link to the person who gave you the award
3. Nominate 6 or more blogs
4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know that they have been nominated

I will do what I can to think of 6 blogs to nominate:
1. The first blog is from a friend of mine who I don't get to see very often anymore. Emily is an amazing person who helped me during a very difficult time in my life. I will be eternally grateful. Her kids are the same ages as mine, so it is fun to follow their adventures and see that my kids aren't the only ones who do crazy things. She has also been through some difficult trials this past year, and watching her struggle has helped me focus on the things in life that are the most important.

2. The next blog is a friend of mine from the past, Jen. I haven't seen her for about 4 years, but our kids are the same ages as well. She always has lots of fun ideas for things to do, even if I never do them because I don't have the patience or energy she does.

3. I love to read blogs of women who have strong goals and work to achieve them. The next one is my friend and first counselor's, Camille. Here is another amazing woman who has done amazing things and has amazing children to boot. Did I use enough "amazings"? She is. Amazing.

4. I nominate my sister in law's blog because she is just too funny. Her view on the world is sometimes a bit different... but often is spot on and she says those things you would never dare... Love ya AJ.

5. My other sister in law, Kellie has a blog that is also a view on adventures with children. She has given her children opportunities to experience many different things, including travel, academic opportunities, music lessons, and other types of classes.

I guess that is all I have to nominate.

Happy reading.

2 comments:

AJ Williams said...

Thanks Jo!! I didn't even get a chance to pick out what to wear to accept such an award!! All I know is that it would've made my body look hot!! You are a great sis-in-law and I am eternally grateful for your presence in my life.;)

Kellie said...

Thank you! I am so embarrased I haven't blogged FOREVER! You have spurred me on...probably too late for any fancy award dinners, but nonetheless I probably need to get back at it! Just a weird summer. Not sure what to say to the world. Sometimes writing is cathartic...sometimes it seems to personal.
Thanks again! I really enjoyed spending time with you this summer. It was great!